Selection and admission criteria
- Selection of formally eligible applications (formal compliance of the application package with the application criteria).
- The e-package of the eligible candidates will be scored individually according to the following criteria:
|- Quality of previous higher education, including duration, number of qualifications, grade of qualifications, etc.||35 points|
|- Quality of the Motivation Letter||10 points|
|- Relevance of previous studies to the EMJMD||20 points|
|- Academic and artistic potential based on the application film||35 points|
- The top-ranking candidates will be invited to a Skype interview with the AC Jury where they will be ranked according to the following criteria:
- Professional excellence
- Visual talent
- Level of English language skills
- Work experience and professional qualifications
- Performance at the interview
The maximum aggregate score for the Skype interview is 50 points (10 points/criterion) AC makes a decision based on consensus on the rank order of the candidates and the persons proposed for scholarship.
Without prejudice to high professional/academic standards in order to ensure geographical diversity among the students the AC will respect the following overarching criterion when selecting students for an EMJMD scholarship:
- the maximum number of students selected for scholarship from the same country must not exceed the relevant limit set by the EACEA regulations for the given year (currently 3).
- In case of identical scores, the AC gives priority to less represented gender to ensure a gender balance.